Download Driver Redragon M913 Impact Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse for Windows. I think the mouse has a very good price / performance ratio. I love this Redragon M913 mouse and its features. In our private life we play PC (World of Warcraft). You can use the mouse and when you get a new PC you don’t have to reinstall the software and set it up again.
Redragon M913 Drivers & Review
Since I work in a medium-sized IT company, there is also such a mouse from my computer. I have assigned standard functions to them there that make my day-to-day work easier. I also find that the mouse is very comfortable to use in the long term and so far I have not had any problems with my hand despite continuous use, as it can be adjusted to the right weight. All in all, always a great product and the shelf life is good (if you don’t drown it in drinks). I always have one in reserve and always a recommendation if someone asks a good gaming mouse. Here some about this Redragon M913 gaming mouse.
Redragon M913 Software & Function
1. Already when unpacking I noticed the very high quality workmanship, the coating on the mouse feels very good and grippy and therefore the mouse should be easy to handle even for sweaty hands. The smooth surface on the right side also feels very good and, contrary to what I initially assumed, the mouse is very stable in the hand even when changing position and doesn’t slip a bit.
2. The cable including the plug are of very high quality and leave nothing to be desired.
3. The mouse is very large, but after a bit of getting used to it, I find it very comfortable and flattering, especially since the shape of the mouse is very, very well done.
4. The buttons on the side have a very heavy pressure point, but I find this not really annoying, especially since you don’t accidentally press the buttons, and buttons 5 and 8 are marked with a small palpable line so that you always know where one is.
5. Personally, I don’t have the weights in my mouse, but I find the implementation of the Superb system and a cute little box is included for the superfluous weights. I think it’s great!
6. At first I didn’t know if I could do anything with the little button next to the left mouse button, but found it very practical and not at all annoying.
7. In my opinion, the laser is great and no longer brings a signal at approx. 1.0-1.5mm (could even be less), which is extremely good for gaming!
8. The only thing that doesn’t convince me 100 percent is the mouse wheel, it feels a bit wobbly and can be turned quite easily, which doesn’t have to be a bad thing. My old mouse had quite a strong resistance and somehow I feel it sometimes as relaxing, if it can be so easy. Just don’t know how durable it is. Incidentally, it cannot be tilted left and right for two more buttons, but only very few use this feature anyway.
9. The lighting can be described very well with the following word: desk fair! I still have a K556 keyboard from Redragon and together they look just awesome. As can be seen in the video, there are more than enough effects to spruce up your desk, if you don’t like these effects you can of course switch them off completely.
10. The Redragon M913 software that can be downloaded from here or the Redragon site is very clearly structured and with a ton of features offers a very competitive program to tailor the mouse to your needs. Of course there are also profiles in the software, which can be changed with the button on the underside of the mouse. A pretty ingenious feature in my opinion.
The Redragon M913 gaming mouse is absolutely great for the price, feels great in the hand, looks great, has very good software and offers a ton of features. The only thing that is not perfect is the mouse wheel, but I write this more because of the uncertainty about the longevity and less because of the operation. However, with the price, I almost don’t care!