Auf installing Windows 10 follows the establishment of the operating system. The system prompts you to log in with your Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account or do not want to log on, you have several options.
Three popular ways to bypass the Microsoft account
- During the setup process, remove the network cable of your PC or deactivate the WLAN connection of your laptop. Then you can set up a local account directly.
- Please enter incorrect logon data. After the error message, you receive the "Continue without Microsoft account" option.
- You can also use the "Create new account" option to log in "Without a Microsoft account".
What are the disadvantages of installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft account?
Without a Microsoft account, you can not take full advantage of Windows 10:
- The language assistant Cortana is not available to you.
- You can not use the OneDrive cloud service.
- You can not download and install apps from the store - even the free ones.
Apart from these restrictions, Windows 10 runs as smoothly and error-free as usual. And, at any time, you can log on with a Microsoft account and activate the services.